We are in uncertain and challenging times. With schools being shut and exams being cancelled, many are currently working out ways to best educate their students.
Remote learning and working is now upon us and it’s not easy. Over the coming weeks and months we plan to release more resources which we hope will be of use to you.
- Free student lockdown resources – to help students learn whilst at home
- Free teacher lockdown resources – on how they can help their students during remote learning
- Free parent lockdown resources – so that they can help support their child’s learning
- New blogs – looking at the research that can help us all navigate this time (inc. how to do remote learning effectively, how to motivate students, how to cope with change, how to maintain new habits)
- An online-CPD package that can help staff access research, explainer videos, blogs and self-reflection tasks
- We will be available to answer emails on any questions/topics that people want to ask
We know that the immediate focus is going to be on adjusting to the new reality we all find ourselves in. We know that distance learning is not easy. Juggling work and home-life isn’t easy. Motivating disengaged students when you are not in the same room as them isn’t easy. But we also know that learning never stops.
Now more than ever, the education community is being asked to help support our children. We will do whatever we can to help you with this. If there is anything you think we can do to better assist, please get in touch.
Best wishes and keep up the good work,
The InnerDrive team